Beware of unsolicited e-mails and suspicious pop-up windows. Click here for information.
Have you tried Free Bill Payment?
Once you try Online Banking, you’ll want to add the convenience of Online Bill Payment.
- Pay your bills today, next week, while you’re on vacation, or set up recurring payments of fixed amounts.
- Pay almost anyone – from the phone company to the person who delivers your newspaper.
- Pay multiple bills at one time.
Go Green – with eStatements!
You can receive your monthly statements and your check images online with eStatements. eStatements are fast, accurate, and think of all the trees you’ll be saving!
- Open your account online
- Check out our current rates
- Apply online for a consumer loan
- Pre-qualify online for a mortgage
- Reorder your checks online
- Find a SUM ATM near you
- FraudWatch® Plus
For more information, please contact us if you have any questions about our products or services. You can use our information request form, or give us a call at (617) 254-0707.
Security Risk for customers running Windows XP
Microsoft will end its support for Windows XP on April 8th. Without critical updates, your PC will be susceptible to attacks that take advantages of vulnerabilities. These attacks not only cause downtime but can also put your information at risk.